How to check data item contains certain value or not?

Hi I have a data item which contains value of "ASR EPMR PD WEEA OFF-NET NEW OVC EPL ORDER" .
I have to check that whether it(i.e.Data item) contains ASR and WEEA and not contains COMBO.

How to do it? Any help ?

nilsbabar

Hi I have a data item which contains value of "ASR EPMR PD WEEA OFF-NET NEW OVC EPL ORDER" .
I have to check that whether it(i.e.Data item) contains ASR and WEEA and not contains COMBO.

How to do it? Any help ?
COMBO is word or combination of both ASR and WEEA ?

COMBO is word or combination of both ASR and WEEA ?

its a word. which shouldnt present in that value. i.e ASR EPMR PD WEEA OFF-NET NEW OVC EPL ORDER sometimes
my value should be ASR EPMR PD WEEA OFF-NET NEW COMBO OVC EPL ORDER or ASR EPMR PD WEEA OFF-NET NNI UNI OVC EPL ORDER

How to do it? Any help ?
A series of decision stages using the Blue Prism InStr() function. E.g. InStr([Data Item],"ASR")>0, this will return True if the string "ASR" is found in the data item. It may be wise to use Upper() and Trim() functions also.

Yes, I tried like this. But I have to check for another condition like does not contains ASR? which means if that data doesn't contains specific value it should return false. How to achieve that
and also
can I check both cases like if one value say "ASR" presents and doesn't not contains "COMBO"

View attachment 1545914447675.png