How to attach the exist Browser

chinnapureddy

Hello,

I opened Browser now after some actions I want to attach the existing browser. Now How to do it with "Attach" action. Please anyone create object upload in forum

Sukesh Kumaru

Hi,
I think Initially you had chosen as "application will be launched using .exe file"
and why you want to attach the same application.....?
Is it a pop up window....?

Johnyhcao

Try using Navigate stage to do the attach, what you need to do is to define the window title and the child index

here is how your solution should be...pay attention to child index..you may need to check that value in your application..

Attachments

• pic-1.png
    95.4 KB · Views: 678
  • pic-2.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 629
  • pic-3.png
    19 KB · Views: 608

ishu singh

here is how your solution should be...pay attention to child index..you may need to check that value in your application..
Hey Highspirits!!

I am trying to attach an already opened "Services.msc" windows application. I used the approach shared by you but was unable to attach with the application. I am receiving the error "Target application cannot be identified."
Could you suggest any thing.

Justin Nguyen

I have application on web app system. And I can't attach them after I click application system on web application...
How can I create Application Modeller ?
Please help.Thank You.

Hey Highspirits!!

I am trying to attach an already opened "Services.msc" windows application. I used the approach shared by you but was unable to attach with the application. I am receiving the error "Target application cannot be identified."
Could you suggest any thing.
I also faced same kind of issue.. did you find the answer? please let us know?