Hold CTRL key and select multiple items

Shutton

Hi,

I've a list (AA) / combo box (HTML) that I need to select multiple items from.
I'm trying to do this via Global Send Key / Events but nothing seems to work; it only ever appears to select the first item and when it tries to select the second item, it's selected successfully but the first item is unselected.
I've tried putting "<{CTRL}", then passing in the value for one item via Global Send Keys, then passing in the value for the second before releasing the key using ">{CTRL}" but this doesn't appear to work. I've also tried adding in clicks before passing in the values but this doesn't work either, I fear I'm doing it completely wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

ikonca

How did you solve your problem? I am trying to click A then while ctrl button pushed clik B,C,D options. But I get a warning " Keyword "CTRL" is not valid".

How can I do it?

Nitesh Kumar

Hi,

I've a list (AA) / combo box (HTML) that I need to select multiple items from.
I'm trying to do this via Global Send Key / Events but nothing seems to work; it only ever appears to select the first item and when it tries to select the second item, it's selected successfully but the first item is unselected.
I've tried putting "<{CTRL}", then passing in the value for one item via Global Send Keys, then passing in the value for the second before releasing the key using ">{CTRL}" but this doesn't appear to work. I've also tried adding in clicks before passing in the values but this doesn't work either, I fear I'm doing it completely wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
What's the solution for this problem?