Getting "HRESULT E_FAIL" error while loading web table into collection

Hi Everyone,

I am getting below error while loading web table into collection. My website page contains 300+ links nothing but sub pages (In below screenshot marked it with red ink circle) . I have to click each page and need to read table in that page. so after reading 15-20 pages some where bot throwing below error.

"Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component"

View attachment 1549028517086.png

sivagelli

COM Component could be related to the browser side script. Try simulating the scenario manually and if you could replicate the scenario then it might not be BP issue. Also, try these-

1. Different browser OR check if there are any patches/upgrades to the browser you are using
2. Try using Wait stage while navigating between the pages and getting the data. If you already have Wait, try increasing the delay

Its dart in the dark!

When I increase wait stage its working fine. But Whatever i read from webpage those i have to append in another collection. Now this append collection throwing an error saying that "Field definitions do not match - the number of columns in each is different." After appending for 2 pages it throwing this error.

Through the process studio its working fine.

@Divyarani411
What is the approach your using? Are you reading the table, appending collection, deleting the collection, etc.?
yes,

First reading values as table and saving into collection than doing appending --- looping these steps until next button disable. My final collections would be stored in append collection.

sivagelli

When I increase wait stage its working fine. But Whatever i read from webpage those i have to append in another collection. Now this append collection throwing an error saying that "Field definitions do not match - the number of columns in each is different." After appending for 2 pages it throwing this error.

Through the process studio its working fine.
If the number of columns are different, BP will throw an exception during appending and it is an expected behavior.

cvs0115

Is your collection undefined when you're starting the process? Do you know what the collections look like before the failure occurs? You may want to compare collections before the appending occurs. Maybe you need to drop a column before appending.