Getting Desktop is too busy to run that process.

sunny

Hello,

I am getting Desktop is too busy to run that process error message when trying to run the process through control room. Could you please let me know how to resolve this issue?

VJR

Hi sunny,

Do you mean the "Desktop Resource is too busy to run that process" message?

You can check two options for this error.
1. Most of the times this message is due to the Run Mode of the Business Object(s) used by the Process. Check the 3 Run modes (Exclusive, Foreground and Background) you have given to the object(s) used in the process. The 3 modes are explained in the Blue Prism Foundation Training Course pdf and also mentions that your error message could be due to these modes.

2. See if your issue is resolved by the option mentioned in the below link.
Read all the 3 points under the 'Answer' section.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions...lueprism-to-run-a-process-in-the-control-room

Last edited:

sunny

Hi VJ,

Thanks for the response. Issue has been resolved. I deleted the pending process in Control room and resource is now available to run the process. Thank you so much for your help.

rajak

Thanks VJ for your quick response.
I am using Exclusive mode in my object. Guide me which one is correct to avoid current issue.

Attachments

• object_runmode.PNG
    27.5 KB · Views: 89

rajak

I reinstalled Blueprism 6.2.1 (64 bit) and import my release file.
I am able to move the process from control room to Resources without any issue and it is working as expected.

mukesh810

Go to Session Management and then come to the 3rd section environment part in Session management after available process, resources.

in filters select Start Time as All, there are options like last 15 mins , 30 mins and All time.

Choose All Time and it should give you a history of all the sessions created.
Check for pending sessions and you will get you session which is blocking robot usage.