Filter Collection

JimmyJiang

Hi,

I tried in Utility - Collection Manipulation -> Filter Collection, Filter "Col like '0*'", this works...

But I want to filter the column where the value starts with a number. Something like "Col like '[0-9]*'", is it achievable?

Thank you,
Jimmy

VJR

Hi Jimmy,

The numerical representation of [0-9] or # or /d doesn't seem to work in the Filter collection select condition.
You may use the code of the same Filter collection action and write some additional code with a Regex to filter rows that have 1st character as a digit.

JimmyJiang

Hi Jimmy,

The numerical representation of [0-9] or # or /d doesn't seem to work in the Filter collection select condition.
You may use the code of the same Filter collection action and write some additional code with a Regex to filter rows that have 1st character as a digit.

Thank you VJ, Figured out.

Another question. If you there is a space inside the field name and the pattern, what the would the filter look like? E.g. "Col 1 NOT LIKE '0 *'". Note: 'Col[Space]1' and '0[Space]*' However this is not working... Do you have any suggestion or solution on that?

Thank you,
Jimmy

lakshmis

Hello, can you please help me with the below example.
Mail Subject : [hi][hell0]**-******_chars
**-****** (This is fixed 9 digit number including -)
How I should filter a collection without having 9 digit number.