Winston.Twigg

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to launch cmd.exe so that I can run some commands through BluePrism. I have created an action stage in Object studio with the Business Object as "Utility - Environment" and the action itself as Start process.

So BluePrism launches CMD fine, and then if I try and create a navigate stage to then attach it in application modeler, I am faced with the error "Internal : Failed to perform step 1 in Navigate Stage 'attach cmd' on page 'Action 1' - More than one application matched the criteria".

Alternatively if I click attach up in the menu bar, I am presented with the options for about 5 seconds to identify a spy option, and then it just filters back out into attach mode and I can not proceed.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards

Sukesh Kumaru

Hello,

Please try to provide the correct window title (like C* in window title attribute of Application Modeller) to identify and attach & perform some set of actions.

Good Luck.

tabrez

Hi Winston / sukesh

I am also facing same issue i have added window title as C*,it is working fine in dev. environment, but failing to attach in test environment.Wait is added before attach but it is not working.