Enter characters from memorable word

mojojojo

Hi,

I'm very new to Blue Prism (only started my 3rd week learning it so please bare with me!)

I'm trying to create a process to login to a website. I have managed to get it to enter the username and password but the next stage is to enter the random characters of the memorable word.

View attachment 1571667486576.png

I have managed to get it to read and then output the numbers into a Data item but i'm not sure how to proceed.

I want it to match this number to corresponding letter of the memorable word

For example:

If the number is 1 enter A
If the number is 2 enter B

Any guidance would be so helpful!

Attachments

• 1571667479449.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 11

sunortap

Hello Mojojojo,
Is number of text boxes fixed? (Are there always 3 text boxes?)
If yes please spy text above each text box and recognize text above (in your example 2,3,9)
For each text box use write and to get text to write please use Mid function where
Text = your memorable word
Start point = value from text above text box
Length = 1
Please try it

mojojojo

Hello Mojojojo,
Is number of text boxes fixed? (Are there always 3 text boxes?)
If yes please spy text above each text box and recognize text above (in your example 2,3,9)
For each text box use write and to get text to write please use Mid function where
Text = your memorable word
Start point = value from text above text box
Length = 1
Please try it
Yes it is always 3 boxes and that worked perfectly. Thank you for your help!

Hi Mojo,

Please let me know if am getting your requirement,
You can able to read the number to corresponding letter of the memorable word. Only cause if filling into the same text box by converting them into the alphabet mode.

Solution : -
1. Make a note pad file on your local accessible via process in which you just give xml tags like :
<1>A<1/>
<2>B<2/> like wise
2. Now via xml parsing codes block make an object which has
Input
- Digit like 1 which will be text
Output
- Desired value of <1> from the notepad file.

3. So while you get the letters call this object get appropriate letter and paste in the text box

Let me know which you don't understand the xml parsing. Its similar to .NET code structures