difficulty spying fields

ftngtiger

I was modelling a website with no issues.
After running the process a few times, the object started taking over a minute, sometimes over 2 minutes, to locate the field or read the data in the field.
Thinking it might have been a change in website code, I tried to model the fields again and noticed that I had to be offset up about an inch and left about an inch for some fields and down and left about an inch for other fields.
Does anyone know what might have caused it to change suddenly? Is there a fix for this? My process now takes hours where it used to take minutes to run, if it doesn't time out on wait stages.

Attachments

• BP.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 22

Manikanta

I was modelling a website with no issues.
After running the process a few times, the object started taking over a minute, sometimes over 2 minutes, to locate the field or read the data in the field.
Thinking it might have been a change in website code, I tried to model the fields again and noticed that I had to be offset up about an inch and left about an inch for some fields and down and left about an inch for other fields.
Does anyone know what might have caused it to change suddenly? Is there a fix for this? My process now takes hours where it used to take minutes to run, if it doesn't time out on wait stages.

Hi @ftngtiger
Check once ur System resolution and Diff. B/W Browser % at ur time of spying and now.
Cross check once again and run ur App.
Hope it'll work fine.

Sanjiv

ensure that your browser zoom level is set to 100% and if the issue still is not resolved
Right click on Blue Prism App - then go to Properties -Compatibility - select Change high DPI settings-In the pop-up panel, check the option Override high DPI scaling behavior.