Compare Collection

Hi All,
Can someone help me with a VBA code/Macro to compare two collection ?
I have to compare values collection with over 1000 rows, and if its a match,I need to delete the duplicate row. Right now,I'm looping through both collection but of course,it takes a lot of time.

Hi Sachin,
So I have one master excel, and one custom excel, I have to check custom excel against master excel and remove the duplicate rows from the custom excel and update master excel with new rows.
In particular,I have to check one particular value, a folder ID in both the excel. So I check the folder ID of custom excel against folder ID of master excel and if its the same,I delete the row from the custom excel and check for next row.

The number of columns are exactly same except for one extra column in Master Excel. Rest all the columns are same as custom excel .

Hi ,
1.You can do the above task using blue prism code stage, gives master collection and custom collection as a input to code stage.
2.Take another collections to store the output results.
2.Loop the custom collection over the master collection , if row or specific column of custom collection will be match with the master collection then don't copy the data to destination else copy the data to destination collection.
3. so you will get non duplicate data in destination collection which will output and then write back output collection to your input excel files.

I hope it will help you.

Hi ,
1.You can do the above task using blue prism code stage, gives master collection and custom collection as a input to code stage.
2.Take another collections to store the output results.
2.Loop the custom collection over the master collection , if row or specific column of custom collection will be match with the master collection then don't copy the data to destination else copy the data to destination collection.
3. so you will get non duplicate data in destination collection which will output and then write back output collection to your input excel files.

I hope it will help you.
Hi Sachin,

can you please help me in which language i should write easiest code? or can you please send if you have any code for this.

Thanks,
Nitin