Chaser Emails

GORJUSMARSH

Hi! I am currently working on a check and chase project. I'd like to see how you may be able to help me with something. Basically what the project does is it checks a report pero row for certain columns if the were updated or not, and then sends a notification to the person specified in that row to update their entries.

The notification email, however is pretty generic and we realised that if one person has multiple entries in the report that are all not updated, they will be sent the same email over and over.

As I am pretty new to Blue Prism, I have yet to discover things as I build the project.

Would any of you be able to tell me how I can make things better so that the bot will only have to:
  • Check the report for the Person's Name & Email Address
  • Check all rows/entries made by that person in the report
    • Check all those entries for specified columns that are not updated
  • Send just one notification to the person, after checking all the number of entries they will have to update
    • Might also be helpful to have a feature to collect these un-updated entries by a unique identifier and paste them all onto the body of the notification email. So instead of the person having to receive multiple emails, they'd only be sent on with the list of the rows they need to update.
Thanks, and stay safe.