Can't send Global Mouse Click Center to option button when spied via AA mode - ony "verify" action possible in Navigate stage

michalides

Hi all,

I'm having problem with spying the option button in Mozilla - when I spy it via AA mode there are no actions available in Navigate stage other than "Verify"
View attachment 1535903694446.png

When I try to spy it via UI mode BluePrism it works fine but sometimes BluePrism can't find it - it is looking for the button forever which causes freeze and lock of the process and object.

I had this problem when spying elements via UI more often - seems like the elements were spied successfully but then BluePrism is looking for them forever and freezes (not responding). Do you have some tips what to tick or not tick to avoid this with spying via UI mode?

Any help appreciated!

Manikanta

Hi all,

I'm having problem with spying the option button in Mozilla - when I spy it via AA mode there are no actions available in Navigate stage other than "Verify"
View attachment 1820

When I try to spy it via UI mode BluePrism it works fine but sometimes BluePrism can't find it - it is looking for the button forever which causes freeze and lock of the process and object.

I had this problem when spying elements via UI more often - seems like the elements were spied successfully but then BluePrism is looking for them forever and freezes (not responding). Do you have some tips what to tick or not tick to avoid this with spying via UI mode?

Any help appreciated!

Hi @michalides Jus check once ur match index and ordinal after spying that area,
Then check once in navigation stage for Global Mouse Click Center.
If button enables it's fine then try once that button in Application modeller in what element type is appearing.