BluePrism - Selecting HTML row

kosmik5

Hi,

Recently I started working on RPA - BluePrism and I am stuck at one place and not able to proceed further.
I have an HTML table and no of rows is dynamic based on search criteria. I am able to get the rows values in a collection. But the problem is I need to highlight the table row->click button->will open popup->fill few values->close and select 2nd row->follow the same process.
I don't know how to highlight the table row(i cannot create static elements in ApplicationModeller since the rows will be populated dynamically).

Please provide some suggestions.

Thank You
Hariprasad

anisjolly

Administrator
Hi @kosmik5

Have you got any screenshots, possibly of your Application Modeller?

In your Application Modeller, set the element attribute match type you wish to use to select the row as a dynamic match type. You then need to use a calculation stage and a dynamic data item in order to generate a dynamic value. This will then go hand in hand with the Application Modeller element, which has a dynamic match attribute set.

During runtime, this then uses the dynamically generated value in the data item to select rows etc.

Quite hard to explain but I hope this makes sense . If I've not answered your question, then do get back to us.

punitbirla

Please provide few screen shots.. just to confirm, you want to highlight a table row with BP ? Do you have access to update the webpage ?