Blue Prism:- How to get the list of files from folder using Utility- File Management

pravinps

Hi all, in Blue Prism, I am trying to get the list of the files from a folder and for that I am using "Utility- File Management" and in that I am using "Get Files" action. But please guide me what I need to write at following parameters?
Input:
Folder (Text): ??
Pattern CSV (Text): ??

Output:
Success (Text): ??
Message (Text): ??
Files (Collection): ??
And what should be fields of Collection which we can pass it to the "Files (Collection):" ?
OR is there any other way which I can get the list of the files from a folder in Blue Prism?
Thanks in advance.

VJR

Hi all, in Blue Prism, I am trying to get the list of the files from a folder and for that I am using "Utility- File Management" and in that I am using "Get Files" action. But please guide me what I need to write at following parameters?
Input:
Folder (Text): ??
Pattern CSV (Text): ??

Output:
Success (Text): ??
Message (Text): ??
Files (Collection): ??
And what should be fields of Collection which we can pass it to the "Files (Collection):" ?
OR is there any other way which I can get the list of the files from a folder in Blue Prism?
Thanks in advance.
Hi pravinps,

The folder parameter will be the path from where you want the files to be retrieved. The pattern will be "*.*" for all files and if you want to pull specific files then use it, for instance as "*.txt", for all text files.
Refer the screenshots in post #3 here.

You should not be giving anything in the Output parameters. Just click the small eraser like button in the last column for all the three parameters.
The Files collection will return a list of columns as shown in the second screenshot of the other post.