Automate Blueprism process in Control panel

punitbirla

Is it possible, instead of manually running a process from control panel in blue prism, can we automate it through some application.

Sachin_Kharmale

Hi Punit ,
If you dont want to run process manually then we can use the Blue Prism scheduler concept, which will run the processes on the basis of schedule time with specific intervals.

punitbirla

Hi Punit ,
If you dont want to run process manually then we can use the Blue Prism scheduler concept, which will run the processes on the basis of schedule time with specific intervals.
Hi. No this wont work in my case as it has to run only when few things are ready. these few things can be some data files or some other application which provides data. But the time of the data is not fixed. cant use scheduler here.

dzejk92

Hi. No this wont work in my case as it has to run only when few things are ready. these few things can be some data files or some other application which provides data. But the time of the data is not fixed. cant use scheduler here.
Hi,

What about running the process daily using scheduller and adding a check to your process? In your case I believe it will be checking directory for input files.

If file exists continue runnig. If it doesn't terminate.

Hi Punit, can you please let me know if you have found the solution ? as i am in similar situation, want to schedule my process randomly..