Attributes in table refreshing as scrolling down in JD Edwards E1

derpa

Hi all,

I am developing an Accounts Payable (invoice matching) process with E1 JD Edwards (browser based) as target system.

In one of the screens, I have to select (by clicking on checkbox) rows of values which are laid out in a scroll-able table.

As input, I have all the indexes I have to select (checkbox numbers, e.g 1st, 5th, 8th, etc. which was obtained earlier in the process). However, I am only able to select up until the 20th or so index dynamically, after which, the attributes all reset without a pattern... so I am unable to select any checkbox after the 20th or so item (for example 35th, 42nd index and so on...)

Anyone had a similar issue and has found a work around?

Your help is much appreciated!

Hi all,

I am developing an Accounts Payable (invoice matching) process with E1 JD Edwards (browser based) as target system.

In one of the screens, I have to select (by clicking on checkbox) rows of values which are laid out in a scroll-able table.

As input, I have all the indexes I have to select (checkbox numbers, e.g 1st, 5th, 8th, etc. which was obtained earlier in the process). However, I am only able to select up until the 20th or so index dynamically, after which, the attributes all reset without a pattern... so I am unable to select any checkbox after the 20th or so item (for example 35th, 42nd index and so on...)

Anyone had a similar issue and has found a work around?

Your help is much appreciated!

Hi Derpa,

Focus followed by highlighting the required check box using verify might help i.e focus the check box first then verify it using navigate stage then use global mouse click center. Give a proper delay.