3 errors in Validation Tool for which I can't find a solution

DanielFdrvc

Hello everyone, I encountered such a problem, or rather, with three errors. They are visible on the attached screen. I can’t understand how to solve them. Perhaps someone looking at the screen will immediately be able to explain how to solve them. I begin to delve into the essence of exceptions, which is why questions arise.

View attachment 3_errors.png

Sukesh Kumaru

Hey @DanielFdrvc ,

You might be messed-up with the linking of the Recover and Resume stages(I can't see below stage and above of Resume).

The 3rd error in validation window is about, you might have checked "Preserve exception" checkbox.

DanielFdrvc

Hey @DanielFdrvc ,

You might be messed-up with the linking of the Recover and Resume stages(I can't see below stage and above of Resume).

The 3rd error in validation window is about, you might have checked "Preserve exception" checkbox.

For a 3rd error you were right. I have unchecked "Preserve exception", choosed System Exception from list and filled "Exception detail" - error has gone. Now i see two errors which i have described above.

DanielFdrvc

0 Errors :) Thank you! I think problem was, that "Retry" have been connected with "info: Login System Exceptions will not be retried" block. After disconnecting all errors gone.