Solved MAPIEx "Get Mail" not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkoRoboto

Hi folks, I've installed the MAPIEx VBO - I assume that is done correctly as I can send emails from it, but when I try to run the "Get Mail" action I'm getting the following error:

"Internal : Could not execute code stage because exception thrown by code stage: Could not load file or assembly 'BluePrismMAPIExAutomation, Version=1.1.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified."

The code stage within the MAPIEx object doesn't run at all. Any ideas how to get around this?

VJR

Hi MarkoRoboto,

I hope there are no permission issues for the system to access/register the BluePrismMAPIExAutomation dll and tlb files.

Also take a look at the below video for a need to copy the files from the X86 folder to the BP Automate folder.

MarkoRoboto

Thanks for your reply VJR - I had followed those steps already and it wasn't working, but now I just restarted Blue Prism and it works this time. It must have needed a restart to change some settings!

I'm still curious why the "Send Mail" function worked but "Get Mail" didn't... But at least it all works now.

Status
Not open for further replies.