Looking for documentation of each Action of Business Object

pjain

Hi ,

I am looking for documentation of each Action of various Business Objects that BP has.

Basically what each input and output item means , their expected values and what that Action item is supposed to do with an example.

Many Action items are self explanatory but not all and unless we search and find out some relevant example for those Action items . it is very difficult to undertsand what it is supposed to do.

In other words, i am looking for kind of doxygen extract which accumulates each function documentation with their input and output meaning

Last edited:

ninth

Hi ,

I am looking for documentation of each Action of various Business Objects that BP has.

Basically what each input and output item means , their expected values and what that Action item is supposed to do with an example.

Many Action items are self explanatory but not all and unless we search and find out some relevant example for those Action items . it is very difficult to undertsand what it is supposed to do.

In other words, i am looking for kind of doxygen extract which accumulates each function documentation with their input and output meaning

Hi Pjain, have you find any solution to this?

Thanks
Ninth

sunortap

Dears,

please refer to "view documentation" in BP, but do not expect that it will be best quality...

Attachments

• view documentation.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 12